Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Podcast 51: Sex For Your Ears

This week the Paranerds speak about, X-Men Arcade, Borderlands, Metal Gear Solid: Touch, Spider-Man:Friend or Foe, Dragon Age 2 and New Releases. They also speak about News (see below) and review The Dishwasher: Vampire Smile. The Community also drops by to speak about Duke Nukem Forever and Rooster has a random rant on a Best Buy scam.



Download It

OR



 

Check out ClassicL337's Video Reviews

The Community's tribute to Paranerds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhY7cy_pwTA&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcSCUU4Fg9k

 

NEWS

Anonymous attacks Sony Employers
Anonymous Attacks Sony Sites
Mortal Kombat 9 Exclusive (Rumor)
XBox Live Account Easy to Hack
Green Lantern in Mortal Kombat 9
Nintendo 3DS returned to stores
Sonic Generation Domain Bought
Spider-Man: Edge of Time Trailer
Battlefield Beta

2 comments:

  1. Next Week's Rant: "How Rooster's Intro is So Much Fucking Cooler Than Mine"

    Just kidding, I love my intro. If I could have Sephiroth's theme follow me around all day, I would. Although I'd probably get into a lot more Random Encounters, which would make it hard to get to class on time.

    BTW we totally disagreed about the Wii, and kind of about Duke too since you guys thought that shit was funny.

    <---Consider this one vote for putting that shit up. We should collab on some audio-only type skits. I've never really wrote comedy and I'd like to try, or at least check out how you guys do it.

    Another BTW, I was trying to do Duke's corny voice at the end of the rant, 'cause I seemed to recall him saying "Hail to the Chief" but I could be wrong. Oh well.

    Great cast, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dude, we've got 3 request to put up that shitty Metal Gear Solid skit, I don't want to hype it up or anything because it really is crap. I MIGHT put it up next week since we're not doing a cast...again MIGHT. It's really embarrassing...

    As for the Duke, damn right it's funny because it's the Duke. If it was a new game it wouldn't be the same, but due to the nostalgia factor and the character (or lack-of) it's funny.

    We should do a skit Audio wise we had a request on our 20th podcast to do something like that, but personally I don't think it would be funny, then again I could be wrong since we are hilarious (I'm a cocky bastard :))

    Thanks for the rant!

    ReplyDelete