Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Podcast 46- Love Slap World Tour

This week on the ParaNerds podcast, Kevin and Rooster try to be calmer and speak about Red Dead Redemption, Spider-Man Total Mayhem, Kingdom Hearts: Recoded, Dead Rising 2, and Marvel Zombies. They also speak about new releases, news (See below) and the The Top Ten Love Attacks. The Community also comes by to rant about the IGN's Top 50 Sci-Fi TV Shows and the ParaNerds do their first Retro Relapse and speak about Rampage: World Tour.

You may download it HERE

or







NEWS







1 comment:

  1. Hey guys, great cast!

    Yeah, Lost definitely didn't belong on the list either, or at least certainly not at 6th place. I was going to speak on that, and then I realized I had sooooo much stuff to say I figured I'd just leave it out.

    But yeah, the bottom line is I agree. Can't wait to hear the song for the 50th Podcast. I'll have to do something special for it too...not sure what yet.

    ReplyDelete