Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Podcast 24 – Controversy eh?

This week the Paranerds are joined with special guest MoJo. This week they speak about new releases, news, Roosters Random Rant on the Xbox 360 and Controversial games.

You may hear it HERE

or



News:
Medal of Honor
sarcasticgamer.com

Duck Tales= Inception?
www.cnn.com

Zombie Parliament
www.gamesradar.com

I MAED A GAM3 W1TH Z0MB1ES 1N IT!!!1 turns 1!
www.ska-studios.com

Controversial games that they discuss:
-Manhunt
-Medal of Honor
-Custers Revenge
-Mortal Kombat
-Splatterhouse
-Night Trap
-Grand Theft Auto series
-Bully
-Resident Evil 5
-Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
-Six Days in Fallujah


Email us at Paranerds@Paranerds.com

1 comment:

  1. I was browsing the web looking for some good sites and came across your blog. I just wanted to tell you that I think your site has some good pages and that I have already bookmarked the page so I can visit again soon! Well done!

    ReplyDelete